SkyWest to receive more CRJ900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reverse sensing, nicely said.

It these college kids who are programmed to drink the kool-aid. I dont work for skywest but i have a friend in the training department and he will find out who this tool is.

As posted earlier:
STL interview.
Former Piedmont.
from Sioux Falls.
5th week in training.

Terrain, i will found out who you are and post your bio on this forum and we will see how the old, crusty senior captains treat you. Never burn bridges in this industry.

As RS said, QX welcomes 121 guys with open arms and we support your fight for ALPA.

Terrain came from PDT...he has internet turrett's syndrome accompanied by mild SJS...he may need to contact the ALPA aeromedical office.

Oh...thats right...SKW isn't ALPA

sorry.

Amen, that is the best post that I have seen recently. Maybe the alpa boys should take your advice to.

No Delay said:
I have got to say this pilot group is weak.

Everyone starts these threads about losing a/c and not getting a contract.

It's your fault! It's my fault!

We left ATL last night and the ramp was empty! There should have been a ton of airplanes with write ups. Everyone wants to b i t c h but no one wants to sacrifice..."it will just take away my time at the hotel"

For the record - We were late last night because of mtc.

Shut up and write it up! I am not saying make stuff up. If you tell me everything on that airplane is good...I'm saying you did a poor preflight.

Don't pick up that d a m n radio asking for stuff.
Quit walking up to the gate to get the release.
Quit calling Flight control to adjust the fuel numbers when the fueler shorts it
Quit flying sick and tired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FMLA

I have said it before...everytime I read a letter on Flica from BL, CT, or SH, it makes me SICK. Makes my stomach turn. I can't fly feeling like that!

If you want to play your "Professional" card and tell be about customer satisfaction...fine! Completion factor and on-time performance is the only 2 phrases that management hears, cares, or understands.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back