• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest to receive more CRJ900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey ASA guys, if I ever have an overnight at the same hotel, I'll be the first to buy you guys a round of beer. We're all fighting our own battles and we each have a lot at stake. You guys have been through a lot and I can never imagine what it must be like to be in your shoes. Let me appologize for our 70/90 for 50 pay. We screwed up and we are all paying for it now (including us at Skywest). We are trying to change it but it's going to take time. In the meantime, I want you all to know that not one pilot is giddy about these 90 seaters and we especially don't want them at the expense of our fellow pilots. Guys who are checked out on the 70 are doing everything they can to NOT get checked out on 90. Nobody wants to fly them. I know that there are a lot of classy guys and gals at ASA and I hope someday we will all work together to get what we ALL deserve.

AuburnRedneck9 said:
Just make sure not to cross our picket line when we strike, ass.

Lets be realistic here..you guys are not going to strike....

It is true. Skywest is getting eleven new CRJ 900's. Unfortunately they have the same payrate for all CRJ's. Skywest and ASA management are using that to "whipsaw" the two pilot groups. JA and BL are trying to force ASA pilots to eat a crap sandwich contract. Stand up and let your MEC know how you feel.

Tomct said:
:mad:Maybe you forgot about the "LOAD" of flying that skywst was doing out of DFW. I dare say that it was atleast DOUBLE what we are doing in SLC. And NO...You should NOT be getting the 900's. You have one rate...that is hurting EVERYBODY. Not to mention that we should NOT be flying 900's AT ALL!!! We CANNOT get the pay we need for flying those aircraft! 900's should go back to mainline.

No, it was not double. And how bout you stop the attitude that if the 900's don't go to you that they should go to mainline. I want to secure the flying of mainline pilots for their future, as well as my own, but ASA pilots want the 900 flying and are pissed that Skywest is getting growth. Not saying that I want you guys to shrink, in all honesty I don't want your flying, but the fact is, is that you guys were welcomed to SLC by Skywest guys. Can Skywes guys expect the same when we show up to ATL?

Splert said:

Apparently you don't know how to look up factual third party financial data that is all over the internet: it really must suck to be you.

Here is a hint: start with "www.".

:beer:

That's funny because I was here, and my profit sharing didn't reflect the financial loss data you're claiming... I guess SKYW just wanted to keep kicking in profit sharing to all the employees even when they were losing money?

Skaff said:
No, it was not double. And how bout you stop the attitude that if the 900's don't go to you that they should go to mainline. I want to secure the flying of mainline pilots for their future, as well as my own, but ASA pilots want the 900 flying and are pissed that Skywest is getting growth. Not saying that I want you guys to shrink, in all honesty I don't want your flying, but the fact is, is that you guys were welcomed to SLC by Skywest guys. Can Skywes guys expect the same when we show up to ATL?

Ah...just WHERE did I say that if ASA does'nt get them, then they should go to mainline? NO REGIONAL should be flying those things....PERIOD!! WE CAN NOT get the PAY we deserve to fly those things. Send them Back! About your reception in ATL...Hey all I can say is...Good Luck! Once you guys experience "Atlantitude" you will NEVER want to come back! Kiss that "on-time" spot good bye! The word HUSTLE does not exist in that part of the Aeropuerto!;)

Mercyful Fate said:
Lets be realistic here..you guys are not going to strike....

:angryfireBetter think AGAIN there bud! I know you may not know what it is like to have a spine, but we will see who blinks first! Our mgmtn is a bunch of Jack@sses and they deserve a long and painful death. This group is ready to take it to the next level. Lace em up boys!

Torpid said:
Hey ASA guys, if I ever have an overnight at the same hotel, I'll be the first to buy you guys a round of beer. We're all fighting our own battles and we each have a lot at stake. You guys have been through a lot and I can never imagine what it must be like to be in your shoes. Let me appologize for our 70/90 for 50 pay. We screwed up and we are all paying for it now (including us at Skywest). We are trying to change it but it's going to take time. In the meantime, I want you all to know that not one pilot is giddy about these 90 seaters and we especially don't want them at the expense of our fellow pilots. Guys who are checked out on the 70 are doing everything they can to NOT get checked out on 90. Nobody wants to fly them. I know that there are a lot of classy guys and gals at ASA and I hope someday we will all work together to get what we ALL deserve.

:cool:Thanks, we appreciate your support!

Been at Skywest for 4 weeks now. My class is filled with ASA, Mesaba, Pinn, Piedmont, etc.

We ALL HATE ALPA!!!!

There will NEVER be ALPA at Skywest., it wont happen !!!

Thanks for the jets, come on over, we welcome you all. But ALPA CAN BURN IN HELL

Some fag alpa shizzle the other day at the training hotel, they were passinf out free hotdogs, the real sad thing about it was that all the guys passing out the lips and aholes were grumpy senior skywest captians that had NO idea about how crappy ALPA was, there were about 30 X-alpa guys laughing our asses off about how much alpa sucks and, eating free hotdogs. Trust me there will NEVER be ALPO on site at skywest. Once the MEC has a couple regional guys on it give us a call, otherwise, BURN IN HELL!!!!!

DUANE make over 500,000 a year, yea he does.......

Terrain Terrain said:
Been at Skywest for 4 weeks now.

That is awesome. Next you will be telling everyone one the line how to fly becuase you have been at Skywest for 8 weeks.

:beer:

Latest resources

Back