Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest to move CR9s from SLC to ORD and then furlough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest will be hiring tons of Mesa pilots soon, no furloughs any time soon.

Skywest is just buying the planes, the pilots come over as new hires at the bottom of the list.

Skywest Inc will buy and merge ExpressJet but it will be put on the ASA side of the house.

Law of Flightinfo states that if the majority have heard of the rumor, it must be true. Good luck to the Skywst furloughs and their CRJ-9s in ORD

One of my SKW SLC friends said a memo came out to SKW pilots stating this could happen. Is that true? I don't think the UAL/CAL pilots would allow more larger RJs, but you never know. Anyone know the story?

I'm surprised you could get your nose far enough away from the General's ass to type this flame bait.

Or have you finally become tired of smelling his ********************?

eP.

[FONT=&quot]I’ve been hearing a lot of talk about Pinnacle trying to open a SLC base. I didn’t think much of it until I saw it here.

[/FONT]

Law of Flightinfo states that if the majority have heard of the rumor, it must be true. Good luck to the Skywst furloughs and their CRJ-9s in ORD

So then that whole "no lube or reach arounds" rumor about Blowjet must be true too. Good luck with that.

So then that whole "no lube or reach arounds" rumor about Blowjet must be true too. Good luck with that.

The comebacks of a 5th grader. Reach arounds your specialty?
All that wit and you still haven't made it out of the right seat....AMAZING!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back