• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ganja60Heavy

what we talking about?
Give it 3 years......guaranteed.

It was a bargain price due to Delta's desperation. The physical assets are worth much more to Skywest than the currest roster of disgruntled staff, inept managers, and "overpaid" pilots.

All they need is to do it slowly enough so that current operations are not disrupted. Convince 'em of a bright future while slowly poisoning the water.

You'll see. This is a classic owner-versus-labor showdown where the owner (Skywest Holdings) has a royal flush.

ASA gets paid less on the -200 and more on the -700. I don't see a liquidation of ASA happening. I could see them moving the ASA -700s to SKW and the SKW -200s going to ASA.

Ganja60Heavy said:
Give it 3 years......guaranteed.

It was a bargain price due to Delta's desperation. The physical assets are worth much more to Skywest than the currest roster of disgruntled staff, inept managers, and "overpaid" pilots.

All they need is to do it slowly enough so that current operations are not disrupted. Convince 'em of a bright future while slowly poisoning the water.

You'll see. This is a classic owner-versus-labor showdown where the owner (Skywest Holdings) has a royal flush.

You're a Dumbass.... Why dont you get some really info and post it.

The only reason they would combine is if they are lossing money running them seprate.... I sont see that happening for atleast 5 years.

Step away from the bong and put the doobage back in Johnson's underwear Ganja. You're so high you don't need a plane to fly. Just an FO thinking he will get a faster upgrade. Only if everyone else is as high as you are.

Latest resources

Back