Skywest to Hire in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n6604f

In today's(Sunday) useless AJC is a job add for SKYWEST. They are hiring Pilots, F/A's, Customer Service and Ramp. It is an open house at Cobb Galleria from 10-3 on Thurs Sept 28th.

Decide for yourself....But it sounds like they are going to open a base here! This maybe the beginning of the end of ASA. I vote to shut it down vs. a sustandard contract. 90 mill in profit and making less than CHQ,COEX,CMR,EAGLE, SKYWEST and the list goes on.

This is not flame bait....look in the AJC for yourself under "airline".

Better get the resume ready!

Peace

SkyWest has been having career events, hiring fairs, group interviews, etc. in tons of large cities nationwide. No plans for an ATL base has been announced to date.

Get your facts straight. They had a MEM and STL open house. That doesn't mean that they are going to open bases in those areas.

I hope they get a good taste of what the Atlanta labor pool is like. Funny that they're having it in Cobb county instead of at the World Conference Center or by the airport. Perhaps trying to attract a "different demographic"?

Get your facts straight. They had a MEM and STL open house. That doesn't mean that they are going to open bases in those areas.

Were they interviewing for Ramp and CSA at open houses in MEM and STL. What would be the point? Folks going to relocate to SLC to work the ramp or gate?

Were they interviewing for Ramp and CSA at open houses in MEM and STL. What would be the point? Folks going to relocate to SLC to work the ramp or gate?

SkyWest has a lot of places where they don't fly, but ground handle flights only. STL and MEM are destinations, so they need people there to handle the flights........It wouldn't surprise me if SkyWest takes over the ground handling of ATL too.........but I think the add was just an "open house" type of event like they've been having all over the place...

...making less than CHQ,COEX,CMR,EAGLE, SKYWEST and the list goes on.

WTF? First the ASA guys say SKYW pilots are gutless wonders because we fly everything for 50 seat rates, and now suddenly we make more than them? I dont understand...

SkyWest has a lot of places where they don't fly, but ground handle flights only. STL and MEM are destinations, so they need people there to handle the flights........It wouldn't surprise me if SkyWest takes over the ground handling of ATL too.........but I think the add was just an "open house" type of event like they've been having all over the place...

Makes sense. Thanks.

WTF? First the ASA guys say SKYW pilots are gutless wonders because we fly everything for 50 seat rates, and now suddenly we make more than them? I dont understand...

Skywest pilots do make more than ASA pilots. We have a lower paygrade, and only small percentage contributed to 401K, nothing else.

Latest resources

Back