• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest to buy Mesa and ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Expressjet will be merged with ASA. Skywest will remain a standalone entity within the operating company.
Incorrect... XJT contract states that they will have to be merged with company that purchases them... so if skywest did buy them, they would have to merge lists all together, not just ASA/XJT

I would like to see the merger of 3 companies as 1. 7,000 pilots!! THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE FOR AN INDUSTRY LEADING CONTRACT WITH THIS MERGER!! LETS RACE TO THE TOP, NOT THE BOTTOM! WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY HERE!!

Incorrect... XJT contract states that they will have to be merged with company that purchases them... so if skywest did buy them, they would have to merge lists all together, not just ASA/XJT

With two ALPA carriers and the biggest non-ALPA regional, I would pay big money to watch that unfold. That would make Pinna-Col-Aba look easy by comparison.

All or nothing?
I thought they were going to megre them with Lake Powell Air.

How do you figure 10+ year upgrades? The addition of bases would help.. That is, assuming any of this is true, which is something we likely will NOT find out tomorrow.

You are one negative nancy. How many times do you need to be proven wrong until you can actually start thinking positively.

ITS OFFICIAL SKYWEST ACQUIRES EXPRESSJET. ANNOUNCED EXACTLY AS RUMORED 7AM!!

Latest resources

Back