SkyWest to buy Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
james1

I was a FO at the regionals for 10 years. I am now at JetBlue and I am loving every minute of it. Don't completly give up man.

The new American Eagle parent EGL will purchase comair, with a long term Delta feeder contract in 12-18 months, depending on how long it takes comair to agree to contracts with pilots and flight attendants. "Mark"

This is all a lie, a big fat lie.
Everyone knows that SWA is going to buy Comair and then give OH all the 717's to fly for SWA pay.
Down side of this whole deal is we will still have to wear our hats.

Sorry. No hats. But that's me. Actually, my hat is laying next to my old contract. When I get my contract back, they'll get the hat back.

Have not worn a hat since I downgraded. Don't plan on wearing one for the remainder of my time at Comair until I upgrade again, which will be never.

I had a chance to go through MSP lately. Its pretty easy to see who's who. The DAL mainline guys all wear hats and look like professional airline pilots. All the commuters are slinking around the airport...no hats...looking like the JV.

you are a tool-yeah right hats make professionalism-oh and so does a polyester suit (uniform) and a magnum PI stash. I have worn my hat and I have not-on the days I wore it I did not feel anymore professional than the other days. That being said, when I am at a company that says I have to wear it, I will wear it. I suppose you also think leather jackets are unprofessional? Why I must ask do I even read your posts? you are everywhere-do you also peek in your neighbors windows to see what they are doing too? And then tell them what they think of their lives?

you are a tool-yeah right hats make professionalism-oh and so does a polyester suit (uniform) and a magnum PI stash. I have worn my hat and I have not-on the days I wore it I did not feel anymore professional than the other days. That being said, when I am at a company that says I have to wear it, I will wear it. I suppose you also think leather jackets are unprofessional? Why I must ask do I even read your posts? you are everywhere-do you also peek in your neighbors windows to see what they are doing too? And then tell them what they think of their lives?

He flies for Alaska, and has the ability to call it like he sees it. God bless him!

Godspeed!

OYS

I had a chance to go through MSP lately. Its pretty easy to see who's who. The DAL mainline guys all wear hats and look like professional airline pilots. All the commuters are slinking around the airport...no hats...looking like the JV.

I had a chance to go through most airports in this country lately. Its pretty easy to see who's who. The Southwest / FedEx / UPS pilots are walking around with their big fat wallets and are treated like professional airline pilots. All the Delta Pilots are slinking around proudly wearing their hats while management outsources more of their jobs. But hey, at least they have more pilots to look down on.

Latest resources

Back