• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest to Begin Flying CRJ900s for US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's just kind of like what's the point poking fun at your competition at the regional level? To me it just seems kind of funny and sad at the same time. Like getting a blow job from a Clown.

That's the funniest post in a long time! Love it!

In other news, SKW will be flying into MIA this summer. Yay! IAH-MIA and ORD-MIA.

Honest question, do you guys get real excitement from flying new city pairs or am I missing the sarcasm every time a Skywest person posts these announcements?

Honest question, do you guys get real excitement from flying new city pairs or am I missing the sarcasm every time a Skywest person posts these announcements?

Do you live your life on the forums? Holly crap dude get a frigging hobby..

Rumors, cannot confirm, heard from someone who's brother has a friend who works with a guy who heard, blah blah blah....Sounds like a bunch of chatter from a group of 7th grade cheerleaders....

Welcome to the message boards. First timer? Its the only 'purpose' these things serve. Check the other threads and realize where you are.

How about this? Yay! SKW is flying into KDIK this summer. Sarcasm or excitement?

Heard OO gonna fly the Souix city-Fresno-Dickenson-Yuma routing this summer....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back