Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest takes profits from Pilots hardwork and buys airline in Brazil.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course banking deregulation was signed by Clinton....Airline deregulation by Carter.....Let's blame everything on Bush though.....
OK!!!!

Wow..... once that money goes overseas... it ain't ever coming back....

I just wanted to point out the liberal idiocy of this statement. So, you're saying that if an American Company buys a Brazilian airline, we lose money here? If it is a good investment, and the company makes money, then there will be plenty of money brought back to the USA as the value of Skywest increases. That value will be seen in increased value in the Skywest stock. All of us evil capitalists that own stock in Skywest (or our pensions that do) will see real value added.

Just couldn't let this opportunity to point out ignorance in another Rez liberal post.

I was going to chime in about the stupidity of this thread, but it looks like everyone has the bases covered. Keep it up, Rez. You are making SkyWest, Inc. look good.

-Goose

Wow..... once that money goes overseas... it ain't ever coming back.... Skywest a transnational airline? What a pandora's box. Brazilian pilots slowly taking Skywest pilots' rightful flying....

or

Skywest loses big in Brazil and cuts US pilot jobs to save its core business.....

Looks like rejecting ALPA was a great move....... for Jerry.

What did pilots at American, TWA, and United do to stop corporations/holding companines from being formed and money being diverted to other interests under the Corp. umbrellas?

Of course banking deregulation was signed by Clinton....Airline deregulation by Carter.....Let's blame everything on Bush though.....

In the first 5 minutes of his RNC speech in 2004, Bush stated that pensions were an albatross and anchor around the necks of corporations, and under his next term that pensions would be eliminated in favor of new retirement vehicles like 401-K's.

No time was wasted in living up to that promise! His cronies took care of the dirty work through the old bankruptcy laws.

In the first 5 minutes of his RNC speech in 2004, Bush stated that pensions were an albatross and anchor around the necks of corporations, and under his next term that pensions would be eliminated in favor of new retirement vehicles like 401-K's.

No time was wasted in living up to that promise! His cronies took care of the dirty work through the old bankruptcy laws.

And what would McCain do....... if you are a pilot and don't know....

Just about the time I start to climb off the fence to the lush green ALPA pasture (cough, cough...ahem)...i take a look at an ALPA salary list someone emailed me 4 years ago.

Executive Assistant (read: SECRATARY) $43,779 yr

Correct me if i'm wrong (rare) but isn't first year pay at _________ (insert appropriate ALPA carrier) less than that?

W

I am not saying it is probable... just what I HOPE...
Corrected it for ya, Rez. Just because you got turned down at Skywest doesn't mean you can't have a fulfilling career somewhere else...

Latest resources

Back