Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest takes profits from Pilots hardwork and buys airline in Brazil.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest buying xjt would have been the best thing for you guys. Ask ASA. Nothing but good things have happened since SKW bought them.

Yeah but the deal they had in place for XJT was not the same deal they had when they bought ASA. If they had left XJT's pilot contract intact and just taking over the then current CPA as they did with ASA's contract and CPA, I would probably agree with you.

Until XJT goes completely out of business, the deal as SKW wanted it would have been worse.

If I was a Skywest pilot I'd be concerned that the company could bring in pilots from Brazil at lower rates and displace current pilots. I'm sure the union will step in to stop this from happening, oh wait they don't have one. HAHAH

If I was a Skywest pilot I'd be concerned that the company could bring in pilots from Brazil at lower rates and displace current pilots. I'm sure the union will step in to stop this from happening, oh wait they don't have one. HAHAH

yea yea cause Skywest pylots are scabs!

If SkyWest management was as devious as you seem to think they are, they could just as easily announce a lower pay rate for the exiting pilots. Why go through the bother of paying millions of dollars to get 20% of an airline to do it.

Latest resources

Back