SkyWest takes Delta for Everything It's Got

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave Benjamin said:
I really doubt that what you're saying about Jon is true since there aren't any CRJ sims anywhere near LAX but regardless you are truly an a$$ for posting that comment.

Ask around, He took the wrong run-way with a check airman in the actual. Made his arse taxi back to the gate. True story. And if you dont watch it your gonna get some of that bad karma just like him, for being such duche bags!

Fly safe!

CP

Just_Defer_It said:
Ask around, He took the wrong run-way with a check airman in the actual. Made his arse taxi back to the gate. True story. And if you dont watch it your gonna get some of that bad karma just like him, for being such duche bags!

Fly safe!

CP

I don't say this too often but you're a friggin idiot. First of all you said the guy failed a checkride. Now it's a line check gone bad. If anyone has to worry about bad karma it's you. It's really bad form to air this stuff in a public forum. If the story is true it sounds like the guy had a really bad day. We've all made mistakes. I've seen folks start taxxing towards the incorrect runway. Usually the ground controller catches it or the FO speaks up and the problem is quickly remedied.

I really hope a moderator steps in and kicks your sorry arse off FlightInfo.

Just_Defer_It said:
Why I didn't mention any names?

Idiot!

Fly safe

CP

Your post was addressed to a pilot who used his real name. Anybody following the thread could see exactly who you were referencing. I'd bet some money you wouldn't have the courage to make the same post on a website where your name was known. Guys like you hiding behind an alias so they can attack their coworkers are pathetic. Details of any individual's line check should be kept confidential. You rubbed them in the guy's face. Just FYI that pilot is a friend of mine I've known for years. He has a good reputation.

I'm glad to see the moderator got rid of you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back