Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Col.Hogan

Hi,
In earlier posts a book was recommended to me for Skywest’s mechanical test called ( I think) "Air Inc's book Questions" I can’t seem to find it. Do I have the right name? Any advise appreciated!
Also, for Skywest’s AIM/FAR written, just go over ATP questions and AIM/FAR?

PS Do you need a calculator for these tests......

Thanks again, Hogan

For the Questions Questions Questions book go to www.jet-jobs.com then navagate your way to the on line store. I used it and found it quick useful if for those of us who have dumped all that interview knowledge while flying the line. Good luck to you. AD

SKYWE

Thank you for the info. Do you know if this is the book people are using? "Mechanical Aptitude and Spatial Relations Test Guide"

Hogan

That book has a chapter on mechanical apptitude and examples of airline tests. I am not positive if it is the one skywest questions come from though, I have not yet been called by Skywest.

more ques.

If you re interview with Skywest do you have to do everything over again or just the portion you fail? ie. if you pass the sim and written do you have to take them over or just the tech/hr interview portion? Andy????

You redo the whole enchilada. Naturally, you'll want to do especially well on the part that got you on the previous bust.

Latest resources

Back