• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HEY TARD,
WHERE DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY
FUTURE X WIFE!!!!!
hahaha
:puke:

And why would I care where it came from? Mike Nesmiths mom invented white-out. You think he goes around reminding people all the time where it came from? And do you honestly think people give a rat's @ss?

The reason I think people feel its relevant is because of the continuous rejection of a union at SKW. People feel that SKW pilots benefit from the work of a certain union yet continue to shun it.

Great program, by the way. Even the FAA has incorporated it for their air traffic controllers. They call their version ATSAP. Kudos to your management for employing it.

Last edited:
No, he wasn't. He has a low emp# from another company position, but was a 5/06 pilot hire. BTW, have flown with the Capt. He is a stand-up guy and flew by the book.

I stand corrected.

Regardless, I was just trying to say that Senior and those less Senior, all have the possibility of having something like this occur.

Mx problem or not.

The reason I think people feel its relevant is because of the continuous rejection of a union at SKW. People feel that SKW pilots benefit from the work of a certain union yet continue to shun it.

Great program, by the way. Even the FAA has incorporated it for their air traffic controllers. They call their version ATSAP. Kudos to your management for employing it.

Yep such a smartly designed program that at some companies even lower level parts of the operation like DISPATCHERS have it.

Yep such a smartly designed program that at some companies even lower level parts of the operation like DISPATCHERS have it.

I believe that at XJT pilots, FAs, dispatchers, and mechanics have this program.

Latest resources

Back