• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest & republic almost collide

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not dragging anything overhere, if you are refering to the sli that takes time by law. I don't see any mainline partners flying 190's anymore and the one Major airline that did flew it for less wages. Don't bring in B6's wages because they flew that aircraft for a couple of years for less, only now are the "industry standard". For the sake of our airlines I hope that the 190 and airbus kill WN guppys. Now why don't you get back to Microsoft flight sim so you can stay current Mr. Right seat captain. How's the job hunting going with Compass? I hear they have some good wages flying the Guppy killer also.

Kardinal, I heard F9 was recalling and hope you get back soon

Well if you want to know me, I have 4500 hours and furloughed from XJT and I am a current C130 guy for the military. I hope for everyone's sake, you and your dbag partners in career degradation fail in this interest. I know there are a lot of good guys at RAH but the few of you make that majority look like scums. I do not wish for anyone to be out of work but when you are looking to replace good paying jobs willingly you deserve it. For your info I never entertained the idea of working for Compass.

Children, children!!!.... Can the adults PLEASE continue with orginal post!!!! This entire story/issue is about safety and not who's fighting to get the $21.00 an flight hour. With this b.s I'm not suprised over flying airports don't happen more often.

Back on topic, this could have ended very differently without tcas. Is tcas a MEL item for 121 ops?

Children, children!!!.... Can the adults PLEASE continue with orginal post!!!! This entire story/issue is about safety and not who's fighting to get the $21.00 an flight hour. With this b.s I'm not suprised over flying airports don't happen more often.

Back on topic, this could have ended very differently without tcas. Is tcas a MEL item for 121 ops?

Yes, it can be MEL'd and I can tell you from experience that you get an eerie feeling flying into ORD and LAX without it.

Well if you want to know me, I have 4500 hours and furloughed from XJT and I am a current C130 guy for the military. I hope for everyone's sake, you and your dbag partners in career degradation fail in this interest. I know there are a lot of good guys at RAH but the few of you make that majority look like scums. I do not wish for anyone to be out of work but when you are looking to replace good paying jobs willingly you deserve it. For your info I never entertained the idea of working for Compass.

Ok let me get this straight, in 05 you quit your first job at a regional because you had a "disagreement" with the captain. You total time at that point was 1100 hrs. You say you wanted to fly in the military but instead you took a job with xjt and got furloughed. Now you tell me you have a total of 4500 hours and fly c130 for the coast guard.... Right? Your hours don't add up or you pencil whipped the crap out if your log book. I'm assuming you were a 07 hire at xjt to still be furloughed. I don't know what kind of flying you've been doing but the math dosent add up. I know while at xjt on reserve you didn't break 800 hours for the year.

If you were worried about pay and flying you wouldn't have taken a job anywhere near the regionals.

Is there a lot of that pencil whipping at the regionals? I thought you only needed to have soloed to get a job the way it is, why be a scumbag lying toad on top of pft'ing it?

Latest resources

Back