• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest & republic almost collide

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOLOLOLOL and VICE VERSA Scab is someone who breaks a strike or flys for non union terms or refuses to join a union. Sorry gojet is union with industry standard pay, whatever that is. We're not replacing ALPA mainline E190s with regional pilots for half the price. SCAB

Last edited:
FI needs a thread deviation alert. When people start deviating from said topic, the computer screen turns red and starts screeming at you-

LOLOLOLOL and VICE VERSA Scab is someone who breaks a strike or flys for non union terms or refuses to join a union. Sorry gojet is union with industry standard pay, whatever that is. We're not replacing ALPA mainline E190s with regional pilots for half the price. SCAB

You're replacing Trans States pilots, shiiithead.

O, I must have hit a nerve. Didn't realize you thought I was calling you a Scab. Must be from ALL the airlines that think you are scabs. Sooooooo with out further adue

SCAB

And uh nice union you got there.........

You throw the term SCAB around way to loosely! Wait till your perfect airline has the same oppurtunity! I'm sure you'll be first in line for that 190.

O, I must have hit a nerve. Didn't realize you thought I was calling you a Scab. Must be from ALL the airlines that think you are scabs. Sooooooo with out further adue

SCAB

And uh nice union you got there.........

Hey Copernicus how about your airline dragging its filthy toes to ensure the Midwest guys are screwed while you guys keep getting mainline aircraft for turboprop wages. That is just as bad as crossing THE line.

Now go back to the food stamp line and tell them you fly a guppy killer.

Not dragging anything overhere, if you are refering to the sli that takes time by law. I don't see any mainline partners flying 190's anymore and the one Major airline that did flew it for less wages. Don't bring in B6's wages because they flew that aircraft for a couple of years for less, only now are the "industry standard". For the sake of our airlines I hope that the 190 and airbus kill WN guppys. Now why don't you get back to Microsoft flight sim so you can stay current Mr. Right seat captain. How's the job hunting going with Compass? I hear they have some good wages flying the Guppy killer also.

Kardinal, I heard F9 was recalling and hope you get back soon

Last edited:
A am sure I have said this before, but it bears repeating: Please do not paint all the RAH group with Popeye's brush. He is a living example of the 5% rule.

Latest resources

Back