Skywest question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piloto,
If you ever want to work at a major I would not go to work for a non union carrier. The days are comming when union airlines wont hire non union airline pilots! Especially since Skywest just snubbed ALPA. Right now everbody is hiring.

701EV

Exactly!!!!!! What a bunch of scabs. :(

Yeah, yeah they are all a bunch of scabs. We should lynch all of these scabs!!! Yeah yeah.

Piloto,
If you ever want to work at a major I would not go to work for a non union carrier. The days are comming when union airlines wont hire non union airline pilots! Especially since Skywest just snubbed ALPA. Right now everbody is hiring.

701EV

A good friend of mine just got picked up by Continental. I also just flew with a guy who got hired at Delta the other day. So if you ask me I think your a moron who needs spell check along with some good facts to back up your statements. We've had numerous employees hired all over the place and our attrition rate has been through the roof. I was one that voted for alpa during the vote, but I don't feel my chances of getting on with a unionized carrier is any better or worse than yours.

Piloto,

701EV
yeah mesas hiring... they are alpa!!!! soooooo glad its over.... so glad!

701EV,
SKW pilots will get hired at majors, they are non-union, they are not scabs, they are not whipsawing anyone. Dont confuse SKW with Go-Jets or Freedom A listers, those are the guys not getting on with the majors.

don't forget, 911 of us voted........

that being said, I agree with KJ........come on, were old pros, this is like the 3rd Union drive we've shot down.... Now all the sudden we are not going to get hired at a major? right.........

Latest resources

Back