• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Pool!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would someone with 10,000 hours care? Everything is on hold until delta decides what's going on.

Maybe he is furloughed United and wants to get off food stamps in a year??????

Magic eight ball says...

attrition has been about 10 per month. Unless there is a drastic reduction in flying, I'd expect classes to resume before the end of the year. Management would rather be short a few pilots than have too many. With all the uncertainty of the DL flying Mgmt. just wants to wait and see what's gonna happen before they hire too many more people.

Meager Gleanings

I interviewed Oct 4th, and got the letter of offer yesterday, which I'm very happy about. Here's what little info I can provide:

The packet I recieved still shows what aircraft you're getting (CRJ for me), but says class date TBD. I assume they have an idea where you might be going, otherwise they wouldn't even tell you the aircraft.

During the interview they said they were building a pool, but when I inquired further the interviewers themselves didn't quite know when that was going to be. Management is not showing their cards yet. Could be next week, could be beginning of next year. My fingers are crossed for sooner rather than later. They had some huge Sep-Oct classes for the aircraft deliveries in Jan-Feb, so those plans are accounted for.

They might still be deciding on the 22 new CRJ700s allocation. Who knows how many will go to ASA or to Skywest.

Anyone feel free to correct my info--after all, I am Navin.

Latest resources

Back