SkyWest Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Torey15

How many poolies are out there swimming the 100 mile freestyle like myself?? I have been in the pool since mid-February. I know some of the folks that frequent this board have tread water longer than that for Skywest. Have any of you guys that interviewed in the last month and been successful actually be informed of a class date for the Brasilia?? I know it is a great company and worth the wait, but man my arms are getting tired!!! Can anyone shed some light on this?? I was told that I had a class in October and now have heard it has been cancelled. I swear this website is going to kill me slowly!::(

I interviewed last week. Still waiting on the result. They told us to expect at least a 4 to 6 month wait for a Brazillia class date. Sorry.

Got the job in August. Heard maybe in November to be called in but I doubt it. I also heard that the October class was CXLED. Good news is that maybe after the first of the year something might happen for us. There is another thread that deals with this, some people think they want to get the United guys through before the guys off the street. Who knows,

How did you guys get in?
Internal rec?

At least you are in the water... I'm still trying to get in and I can't yell FLARE 50 times a day for much longer.

I'm happy for you guys, but jealous at the same time

Riddle momma said:
How did you guys get in?
Internal rec?

At least you are in the water... I'm still trying to get in and I can't yell FLARE 50 times a day for much longer.

I'm happy for you guys, but jealous at the same time

With 2000 hours you more than meet Pt 135 PIC minimums. Have you applied at Ameriflight or other 135 operators?

I got in with numerous internal recs, each followed up on with an email. I had 1450-400 as a flight instructor, and I had just gotten a job with a 135 company. I know what you mean about being jealous, being in the pool soothes the itch somewhat but you still want to drink from the firehose. Good luck.

SkyWest

Got the packet yesterday for SkyWest and have heard that it might not be until Jan. or Feb. for the EMB class. Any new info would be nice..........

how many pilots do they put in an emb class and how many are in the pool?

how does all that work in the training dept? they do rj and emb classes at the same time?

SLC in winter, is there too much reading to do that you can't hit the slopes?

Latest resources

Back