• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TUS and PSP are live this month. They should have their PBS awarded lines in the next couple days.

HUH is right???????????

SKYW PBS is some made up trash from Dixie college.

If it were proven PBS software then it wouldn't take so damn long to roll out, go live, and a million dollars or more after all the man hours of testing and circle jerking with SAPA to get it to work.
Cheesey just "Plane cheesy" software and SAPA should have demanded at least to run a side by side trial run with a competing company instead of "swallow the red pill NEO", we know you'll make the right choice for our crews.

Halo_RJdriver said:
HUH is right???????????

SKYW PBS is some made up trash from Dixie college.

If it were proven PBS software then it wouldn't take so dang long to roll out, go live, and a million dollars or more after all the man hours of testing and circle jerking with SAPA to get it to work.
Cheesey just "Plane cheesy" software and SAPA should have demanded at least to run a side by side trial run with a competing company instead of "swallow the red pill NEO", we know you'll make the right choice for our crews.

Nice tone! :)
Tell us how you really feel!

Welcome aboard to all ASA pilots.

SGU recently doubled the size of their corp offices. Take a visit there sometime. Our people are mostly friendly and will stop what they are doing just to welcome you into their cubies and chat for a spell.

I think I'm like the majority at ASA, hopefully optimistic and cautiously pessimistic.

Schedules??
Geez, you do 7 SEVEN legs a day??

I go crazy with 5.

I guess what Fins was asking, was like in ATL on the 50, there is @ 360 lines. 150 3 dys, 100 4 days, 10 day lines, 50 nap lines, 40 2 day trips. etc..

How many pilots does ASA have?

Y'all should form a huge in-house regional union. I would help out but I don't work at ASA or Skywest. I would love to see a union commuter with something other than ALPA or Teamsters.

ASA folks:

I think I speak for all when I say welcome to the SkyWest family. I hope you find it to be a good company. I have enjoyed my 10+ years. I find that the majority of the people in our management are good people. There are a few (as with any company) that should find alternative employment. I hope for the most part that the grass is greener here.

All my best,

Skywest Fly Girl

PS: Halo,

How much of the PBS have you used? None?

FYI: It is a company called AOS- we already use their software to build the lines and pairings. And we have used them for probably longer than you have been with OO. So they are not new to SW. And, having met with the folks that developed the software, I can tell you first hand that it is not some cheap-o product from some geek at Dixie. You know nothing about the program so when in doubt- shut your mouth. I can't wait for the PBS to hit my domicile. It will be a great thing to improve the QOL as much as they can right now. ( However, I would bet that based on your attitude, nothing short of flying a 777 for a major 2 days a month making $400,000 will make you happy.)

capt. megadeth said:
How many pilots does ASA have?

Y'all should form a huge in-house regional union. I would help out but I don't work at ASA or Skywest. I would love to see a union commuter with something other than ALPA or Teamsters.

I would prefer in-house also

Latest resources

Back