• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest pilot dies on overnight in freak accident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do you donate in her name? I went to the website and there is a generic "memorial" type donation but I don't see where you can fill in her name so the donation goes under Jen's name. Would be nice to see everyone chip in and give a few bucks.

As a former SkyWest pilot I am saddened by the news. My sincerest condolences to her family and all of SkyWest for this loss.

Thanks for letting me know. I looked online and there is not a place to put someones name when you donate for a memorial. I called the Sioux Falls Area Humane Society today. The person in charge of donations won't be in until Monday. I will let everyone know when I get more information. Jen would be so happy to know people are donating money to something that was so important to her.

Thank you!!

I think it would be really great if, as a group, we could put together some funds to donate in Jennifers memory.

Let us know what you find out when you talk with the humane society!

Flav-o-flav

I enjoy, relate, and laugh, at your comment's about how ASA operates in "THE ATL". I appreciate your heart felt response to the lose of a fellow pilot.

Cheers from an old man who rarely responds on this web site.

Latest resources

Back