• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest pilot dies on overnight in freak accident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She always had a smile on her face and will be missed. My heart goes out to her husband and the entire Skywest Family!

That is really terrible. I flew with her a few times in Denver and just ran into her to other day. very nice woman. this is sad, sad new for sure.

Terrible to hear. My best to her many friends and family.

Jen was very nice. I never flew with her as we were both EMB-120 captains at SLC & DEN. But, she was always pleasant to talk to and I held her in high regard.

Life is just too short and she was way too young to leave us this way.

Rest in peace Jen.

God be with you till we meet again Jenny.
the SkyWest family will have an empty spot in our heart. Thanks for the fun and laughter!

I never met her in person, but I always enjoyed dealing with Jen as her dispatcher.

She was incredibly professional, yet fun to deal with. I always loved her enthusiasm when I spoke to her...she brought a smile to my face just the other day with that enthusiasm when I told her I had scored her a good airplane when her's went MX. You would have thought I told her she won the lottery.

Out of the hundreds of captains I've had the pleasure of dealing with on a daily basis, Jen was definitely one of my favorites who really sticks out in my mind.

Godspeed, Jen...it's clean birds, smooth rides, tailwinds, and no flow from here on in.

Latest resources

Back