• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest PDX or FAT trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PDX is not as senior as everyone thinks for FO's. THe last 2 Bro classes had 6 or 7 people get assigned to PDX. SLC and DEN seem to be going senior in the Brasilla now.

Are they still going seniority with the last 4 digits of your SSN for the class your in or is it age? Are the ASA guys that are going over going to the RJ mainly? Thanks.

Yup, its your last 4 digits. High number = no good.

AS a rule of thumb they put 121 guys into the RJ and the CFI's into the BRO, but it seems random at times and they just need to fill classes.

Dave,
I remember a couple moths ago you told me to suck it up and study and go back in and interview when my 6 months is up. Well, that was great advice, only 49 days left and I am studying each day. I feel that things will go a lot better than last time.
NW

Dave - I didn't here any complaints when we had great 3 day trips that stayed in California almost exclusively.

Feel free to email me on Skywestonline with your suggestions to make the trips better.

Dave - I didn't here any complaints when we had great 3 day trips that stayed in California almost exclusively.

Feel free to email me on Skywestonline with your suggestions to make the trips better.

I got an idea on how to make reserve better. What's with 5 on 2 off???? That blows!

Latest resources

Back