Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Partners with Air China and buys Mesa!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I always wonder why the military displays its excellence every year in a city that is trying to ban all miltary recruitment within its borders. As far as I am concerned, leave the Bay Area open for attack if they don't want to assist in defending this country. Good pics though.

I always wonder why the military displays its excellence every year in a city that is trying to ban all miltary recruitment within its borders. As far as I am concerned, leave the Bay Area open for attack if they don't want to assist in defending this country. Good pics though.

Comments like this always puzzle me. The military types always claim to be fighting for justice and the American Way, but in reality, they have no respect for those who don't share their conservative Judeo- Christian "values". And respect for diversity and freedom of speech/religion was what our nation was founded on. So who are you really fighting for?

If memory serves, the country was founded on judeo-christian values

Not quite. It was founded by settlers with Judeo-Christian beliefs, but whose belief in freedom was greater.

Comments like this always puzzle me. The military types always claim to be fighting for justice and the American Way, but in reality, they have no respect for those who don't share their conservative Judeo- Christian "values". And respect for diversity and freedom of speech/religion was what our nation was founded on. So who are you really fighting for?

Thats exactly why your voting for Clinton, and I won't!!

Cool pics!!!

And I am with sxeflyer on that non vote for whats her name.

Comments like this always puzzle me. The military types always claim to be fighting for justice and the American Way, but in reality, they have no respect for those who don't share their conservative Judeo- Christian "values". And respect for diversity and freedom of speech/religion was what our nation was founded on. So who are you really fighting for

No, the military does not look down upon those that disagree with them, only those that work against the common goals. The city does not want to support the country's need of recruitment however fully expects to be protected when necessary. Why, because it is the liberal and unfortunatly, increasingly popular American way:Give me my share but don't ask me to contribute. Ask some of your older Vietnam Vets what it was liked to get spit on when they returned from the war. Same thing in my opinion.

Latest resources

Back