• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest or Eagle guy on Jeopardy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have never wanted to, still dont and never will want to be a pilot. Not everyone wants to end up being another you. And perhaps home is Las Vegas. Novel concept...living one place and working in another. And its not like I can't hop on a plane and fly anywhere I want to go when I want to go either. Have fun pushing the buttons on your autopilot, hell even an amputee could do that with their nose.
Keep telling yourself that......you will end up believing it after awhile. It's OK, not everybody has what it takes to be a pilot, but every airline pilot has the skills to do your job, and clean the office too.
Sure you can hop into the BACK of any plane you want to assuming there is space available. And oh snap, you are right back where you belong in the jumpseat rotation, nice try though! In the end you are still an office pogue, enjoy your cubicle!

Last edited:
Have never wanted to, still dont and never will want to be a pilot. Not everyone wants to end up being another you. And perhaps home is Las Vegas. Novel concept...living one place and working in another. And its not like I can't hop on a plane and fly anywhere I want to go when I want to go either. Have fun pushing the buttons on your autopilot, hell even an amputee could do that with their nose.

So why were you flying all those airplanes listed in your profile?

No 'tuites, if I am a "glorified bus driver" what does that make you? I realize that for whatever reason you didn't have the stuff to become a pilot, that's OK, not everyone has the ability, but almost every one except a double arm amputee can type on a keyboard, oh wait the amputee probably use their toes. I will enjoy my overnights, while not glamorous, the music on 6th st in AUS is a nice perk, the BBQ in MEM is nice too and when the WX is dead cold the overnight in PHX is great too. don't feel bad about being a voyeur or even a pogue, its OK, every operation needs some one to do the scut work too. But enjoy "being home every night" in SGU, with your family, a cat named Mr Toots.

Easy there, Iceman. Goose and Mav will take care of that mig you missed..... Have you seen this? I bet this is exactly what its like being in "your" flightdeck: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk75ps_iceman-the-later-years_shortfilms

Don't you have a WoW tourney to compete in?

That was funny the first 200 times you used it... Why dont you get some new material? Were you picked on a lot as a kid? Dad used to beat you? You have some real issues buddy.

That was funny the first 200 times you used it... Why dont you get some new material? Were you picked on a lot as a kid? Dad used to beat you? You have some real issues buddy.
Bla, bla, bla....

Mesaba had a pilot on Wheel of Fortune about 10 years ago. She won and made it to the bonus round where she hit an additional 25k. I think she won over 40K. Great gal who is now at Air Tran.

I log on just to see your response and thats all I get? man what a letdown. I expect a lot more out of you PBR!

Tired and drunk, means sleeping in the bushes instead of playing wif da 'puter.

Tired and drunk, means sleeping in the bushes instead of playing wif da 'puter.

Nice! Thats a little better! Now back to my WOW tourny...(actually Im more of a Call of Duty PS3 type person)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back