• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No just D Bags like you.

Wow,
Nice one dogboy,
You are stupid. Not a little stupid, either or the usual kind of stupid people the rest of us run into on an everyday basis. You're a special kind of stupid. You're unique brand of stupid is almost beyond comprehension.

Wow,
Nice one dogboy,
You are stupid. Not a little stupid, either or the usual kind of stupid people the rest of us run into on an everyday basis. You're a special kind of stupid. You're unique brand of stupid is almost beyond comprehension.

It took you a week to come up with that response? Talk about special olympics.

It took you a week to come up with that response? Talk about special olympics.

You are a dikskratcher, that qualifies you for exactly......nothing, but thanks for playing. You are to aviation, like tomatoes are to football.
Your position will be the next position outsourced to India, I, for one look forward to Floyd in Mumbai, pushing the F9 and shift alt R to create my release, because when I go dodging CBs for a living, I will be certain that we are truly out there, by ourselves, just like now. You can go back to your cup-o-noodles, World of Warcraft, and little cubicle now, for even the lowly CX880 is more relevant(marginally), than you, because he steps into the arena, while you are a voyeur on the best of days......Pogue

You are a dikskratcher, that qualifies you for exactly......nothing, but thanks for playing. You are to aviation, like tomatoes are to football.
Your position will be the next position outsourced to India, I, for one look forward to Floyd in Mumbai, pushing the F9 and shift alt R to create my release, because when I go dodging CBs for a living, I will be certain that we are truly out there, by ourselves, just like now. You can go back to your cup-o-noodles, World of Warcraft, and little cubicle now, for even the lowly CX880 is more relevant(marginally), than you, because he steps into the arena, while you are a voyeur on the best of days......Pogue

Hopefully they do outsource this job, and put us both out of our misery. Highly doubtful though, so I'll just continue to be the bane of your existance for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully they do outsource this job, and put us both out of our misery. Highly doubtful though, so I'll just continue to be the bane of your existance for the foreseeable future.

You give yourself too much credit. Your relevance is at the 0.01% level, you see, as being one who never stepped into the arena, for whatever reason, are nothing but a voyeur, nothing more. Turn your head and look around, what is the worst that could happen to you? Spill hot cocoa on your self? Even the average F/A is more necessary than you are. Your misery is yours alone, I go to work on any given day and you and your ilk are about as far from my mind as anything could be, because you are, on the best of days are a pogue clerk doing the tedium of pushing buttons on a computer. So enjoy your cubicle, I will enjoy the next 4 or so off until I step back into the arena for 2 or 3 more.

You give yourself too much credit. Your relevance is at the 0.01% level, you see, as being one who never stepped into the arena, for whatever reason, are nothing but a voyeur, nothing more. Turn your head and look around, what is the worst that could happen to you? Spill hot cocoa on your self? Even the average F/A is more necessary than you are. Your misery is yours alone, I go to work on any given day and you and your ilk are about as far from my mind as anything could be, because you are, on the best of days are a pogue clerk doing the tedium of pushing buttons on a computer. So enjoy your cubicle, I will enjoy the next 4 or so off until I step back into the arena for 2 or 3 more.

Hot damn, you're finally seeing the big picture. You're a glorified bus driver banging prostitutes on your way through Nevada. You live the dream, and I'll go home to my family everynight.

Hot damn, you're finally seeing the big picture. You're a glorified bus driver banging prostitutes on your way through Nevada. You live the dream, and I'll go home to my family everynight.

No 'tuites, if I am a "glorified bus driver" what does that make you? I realize that for whatever reason you didn't have the stuff to become a pilot, that's OK, not everyone has the ability, but almost every one except a double arm amputee can type on a keyboard, oh wait the amputee probably use their toes. I will enjoy my overnights, while not glamorous, the music on 6th st in AUS is a nice perk, the BBQ in MEM is nice too and when the WX is dead cold the overnight in PHX is great too. don't feel bad about being a voyeur or even a pogue, its OK, every operation needs some one to do the scut work too. But enjoy "being home every night" in SGU, with your family, a cat named Mr Toots.

Last edited:
No 'tuites, if I am a "glorified bus driver" what does that make you? I realize that for whatever reason you didn't have the stuff to become a pilot, that's OK, not everyone has the ability, but almost every one except a double arm amputee can type on a keyboard, oh wait the amputee probably use their toes. I will enjoy my overnights, while not glamorous, the music on 6th st in AUS is a nice perk, the BBQ in MEM is nice too and when the WX is dead cold the overnight in PHX is great too. don't feel bad about being a voyeur or even a pogue, its OK, every operation needs some one to do the scut work too. But enjoy "being home every night" in SGU, with your family, a cat named Mr Toots.

Have never wanted to, still dont and never will want to be a pilot. Not everyone wants to end up being another you. And perhaps home is Las Vegas. Novel concept...living one place and working in another. And its not like I can't hop on a plane and fly anywhere I want to go when I want to go either. Have fun pushing the buttons on your autopilot, hell even an amputee could do that with their nose.

Pilots like to think they are smarter than everybody else. Truth be told we are smack dab right in the middle of the pack, college degree holding, heavy equipment operators, keep telling yourselves that you are smarter, better or more wise than the average. Want proof, look at pay and benefits from 20 years ago vs today. The pilot group went from 50 missions over Berlin, 50 missions over MIG Alley, 50 missions to Downtown Hanoi, to a bunch of kids who whine that they had to sit in the right seat of a 152 for 1.37 years to get to the regional they are at today. Any wonder why the pay and benefits are what they are today? The slide has not stopped, and will only continue. The problem is in your mirror, look in to it deeply.

Pilots are the "dumbest of the smart people".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back