SkyWest open house letters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SA226TC

I was just curious if anyone who attended any of the open houses for SkyWest has recieved any type of a letter yet. If so, what did it say? Happy Flying.

Word is that the results from all three fairs were going to be tallied before sending out results and invitaions. This is what I've heard, mind you...

I have not received anything yet as of the 29th. I attended the conference in LA on the 13th, and when I handed in my things, the lady told me I should hear something in a few weeks. I am guessing that she meant 2 weeks from the Portland open house so they could get everything graded. I guess I will just keep checking the mail.

Got an E-mail

Got an E-mail from Camile with a letter attached.

"Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You have passed the written test. You are now able to continue on to the next phase of the interview process. We will be scoring each applicant individually with emphasis on flight time, equipment flown, written test scores, etc.
You will be contacted at least two weeks in advance to schedule an interview with us. You will also be mailed a packet that must be filled out in its entirety before attending your interview.
Please do not call and ask when you will be interviewed. As you can imagine, we are dealing with hundreds of applicants at this time. However, if you have changes to your email address, phone number or home address, please email those to me as necessary.
Again, my congratulations to you on passing the written test. I look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City!"

From my experience at the SLC fair. There will probably be hundreds of these sent out. It may be a while before they get to me, but Hey, at least I've got a shot.

Hey guy's,

I know calpilot went to the SLC fair, but did the other guy who got emailed by Camille also go to the Salt Lake fair? I got an email from Camille last week thanking me for my updated online resume, and said to update every three months or so. I know I'm probably being paraniod, but that wasn't a kind of rejection letter was it? You know how sometimes they try to let you off gently with gray area letters and cards. Anyway, I know I passed the ATP test, the small one, who knows.

Good luck to the emailed guy's. Hopefully I'll get one too soon.

Av8ter

Latest resources

Back