• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest newhires hear....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not going to happen. That is what JA said 2 week ago to a newhire class. (yes I was there). The only way is, if ASA's pilot cost go to high then they will lose the flying to mesa or somone else.

Not going to happen. That is what JA said 2 week ago to a newhire class. (yes I was there). The only way is, if ASA's pilot cost go to high then they will lose the flying to mesa or somone else.

It would be his best interest to have the ability to move pilots back and forth between the two certificates.

At a minimum ASA's business model and foot print will be changed. From what they are saying on the other side of the street DAL is working with SKW on this.
Expect to see a few of your 50's go away as they turn in the DAL owned A/C for 900's.

Could be, but I would be surprised to see the DAL leased CRJ200's get turned in because of their low lease rates which were re-negotiated in bankruptcy.

Are you thinking a 1 to 1 swap? I expected something like that when the ATR's go away.

Are you thinking a 1 to 1 swap? I expected something like that when the ATR's go away.

Who are you kidding Fins? The ATRs will still be flying when the last RJ at ASA is parked! Even if they have to use big rubber bands to power the props by then they will be flying.

Latest resources

Back