• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skywest might buy freedom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest needs more big RJs, and I think the pilots should take a pay cut to help finance these. Guys...it's to help YOUR FUTURE! These are tough times and you don't know how good you have it, that big override we've been giving you, well...we have to suspend that for a while. Thanks for doing a great job!

Man!!! Where is the Kool-Aid guy when you need him???

I could see Skywest buying the airplanes, but nothing more. It would be kind of like Republic buying the Mid-Atlantic planes, then not taking the pilots.

Um, I believe we staffed 50% of all seats created from the MidAtlantic purchase with MidAtlantic pilots, and we kept them employed until they were recalled by USAirways. While not every one of the 50% of FO
slots was taken, every available Capt position was taken, and in the end over 100 pilots were employed. More openings were available... the right to choose is what kept the numbers lower.

Man!!! Where is the Kool-Aid guy when you need him???
He is at your moms house, pounding her in the tater chute while you are sitting reserve. Oh well your dads gay anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway!
PBR

He is at your moms house, pounding her in the tater chute while you are sitting reserve. Oh well your dads gay anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway!
PBR

So you were the one that got caught with his dad.....

So you were the one that got caught with his dad.....
I did not ID you because, you can be who ever you wanna be! Now I know how pDumb got his good looks, you and his dad contributed DNA.
PBR

i dont know if this is true, but since skywest could not get XJT and XJT got a 7 year contract with Continential that skywest might be interested in acquiring the 35 ERJ from freedom. Skywest just but on their certificate ERJ 145. so i dont know what is going on, just heard this from a few pilots

:laugh: :laugh: What a Joke, :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back