Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest May be interested in Comair? Price--1 peso?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some people just can't read without emoticons. I guess it's a product of our education system...here ya go:laugh:

I am way too tall to get my teeth punched out. It would be like trying to hit a giraffe in the face. Actually, I kinda look like a giraffe or Lurch from the Addam's Family. 6'4" and I weigh about a buck fity. Chicks dig me.

Bye Bye--General Lee

6'4" and a buck fifty. Assuming you're not lying about one or both of those, I don't see why anyone would bother punching you in the teeth. It'd be way easier to just topple you, like a huge cornstalk. You must look like a rail at those numbers.

I still haven't seen a good response from you yet. It's like you really can't think of anything to say, or retort to either of those two guys. It's like you turn to jam and start babbling like a tard. You must be intimidated.

Here's a babbling tard...
Eagle will probably park their's next (E135s).

I'm just intimidated by your mad english skillz.

eP.

I personally think that skywest and Delta have all ready had a hand shake on buying Comair. They are just figuring out the details.

Here's a babbling tard...

I'm just intimidated by your mad english skillz.

eP.

Heavy,

You are right, this guy can't debate anything aviation related. He is obviously a knob. And, you may be right about the Eagle 135s, they probably are next to go to the desert.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Heavy,

You are right, this guy can't debate anything aviation related. He is obviously a knob. And, you may be right about the Eagle 135s, they probably are next to go to the desert.

Bye Bye---General Lee

How sweet, you're making friends in the FI playground.

eP.

Latest resources

Back