Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lodge X has been great for XJT.
But we have a hotel committee......

Are you ********************ing kidding me?

We have wasted so much money with lodgex, they havent done diddly ******************** for us. We are now going and finding our own hotels since the options they have provided for use were so ********************ty some didnt even meet our basic contractual provisions(no outside hallways). Call up J.V.(hotel chairmen) and ask him his opinion about lodgex. All of the hotel negotiations that have taken place in the past year+ have been all union driven and lodgex did absolutely nothing but take XJT's money. Have fun getting screwed by lodgex.

What....say it aint so.....

Are you ********************ing kidding me?

We have wasted so much money with lodgex, they havent done diddly ******************** for us. We are now going and finding our own hotels since the options they have provided for use were so ********************ty some didnt even meet our basic contractual provisions(no outside hallways). Call up J.V.(hotel chairmen) and ask him his opinion about lodgex. All of the hotel negotiations that have taken place in the past year+ have been all union driven and lodgex did absolutely nothing but take XJT's money. Have fun getting screwed by lodgex.

What, people commenting about ******************** they have no knowledge of? I'm sure Hypoxik knows of what he posts, otherwise he'd just be talking out of his arse.....

What, people commenting about ******************** they have no knowledge of? I'm sure Hypoxik knows of what he posts, otherwise he'd just be talking out of his arse.....

I'm thinking Hypoxik was being sarcastic. If LodgeX did good job, we probably would not need the hotel committee.

And yeah, LodgeX has completely dropped the ball at times.

Just one more thing in the long list of QOL/pay that SKYW has taken from the employee group. in the interests of corp. profits.
Aaaahaaa, we don't need no stinkin' contract!
PBR

Just one more thing in the long list of QOL/pay that SKYW has taken from the employee group. in the interests of corp. profits.
Aaaahaaa, we don't need no stinkin' contract!
PBR

Make no mistake, the purpose of LodgeX is to reduce hotel costs. If you don't have strong contract language to prevent it (and really, no regional does, yet -- some are adequate though) you're going to find your Doubletrees and Hiltons turned into Comfort and Quality Inns... all in the name of saving a few bucks.

sweptback said:
you're going to find your Doubletrees and Hiltons turned into Comfort and Quality Inns... all in the name of saving a few bucks.

Yep. Four Points Sheridan in Winnipeg is now the Worst Western. What a DUMP!

eP.

LodgeX is miserable. The company changes names every few years trying to get rid of the bad image. It was ResX and something else before that.

At least once a month we arrive for an overnight to find no reservations at the hotel. It takes a minimum of one hour for LodgeX to fax over the required information. If your scheduled hotel is full, forget about it. You are going to have to delay your departure the next morning.

We lost two Embassy Suites on overnights in favor of a Holiday Inn and a Sleep Inn because they were $1 cheaper...

Have fun with that.

Last edited:
Make no mistake, the purpose of LodgeX is to reduce hotel costs. If you don't have strong contract language to prevent it (and really, no regional does, yet -- some are adequate though) you're going to find your Doubletrees and Hiltons turned into Comfort and Quality Inns... all in the name of saving a few bucks.
So what you are saying is that our non-legally binding(company side) will "protect" us from the bad things that LodgeX will deliver!
HaHaHa, I crack me up, whats next, 1/2 sheet of plywood?
PBR

I think LodgeX must have some inside deal with Choice Hotels (Quality Inn, SleepInn etc) and IHG, which owns Holiday Inn. Seems about 70% of our hotels fall under this umbrella. The rest are Hampton Inns, which most pilots naturally love due to the free bagels.

So what you are saying is that our non-legally binding(company side) will "protect" us from the bad things that LodgeX will deliver!
HaHaHa, I crack me up, whats next, 1/2 sheet of plywood?
PBR

I'm saying that a legally binding document will be your only recourse against a management team intent on cutting costs at all costs.

I know that at ASA we would be in total dumps of hotels if our contract didn't prohibit it. While we don't have language binding us to certain hotel brands, we do have language requiring food choices and downtown attractions that would mean that we're not staying in the truck stop inn.

Latest resources

Back