• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest LodgeX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm convinced LodgeX is some guy watching "The Price is Right" and "Press Your Luck" reruns in some trailer somewhere in Arkansas. Every once in a while he has to put down his KFC biscut to answer the phone.....After receiving a complaint he proceeds to finish his 12 piece bucket, use the bathroom for 30 minutes and feed his pet python before working on our hotel issue.

I will say he's improved over the last year....maybe the python died so he's got more time for us.

LodgeX should be fired

I have a grudge against LodgeX with a list of their screw-ups in the last few months: (1) I have arrived in Rochester NY with my crew only to find out that we had no reservations at the scheduled hotel and that LodgeX changed the hotel without notifying ASA. Our trip-pairing listed a hotel, crew scheduling thought we were supposed to be at that hotel, but LodgeX changed it, and nobody knew until after we spent the long van ride to the wrong hotel. (2) Arrived in San Antonio to discover that there were no reservations for the crew. (3) Arrived in Austin to discover there were no reservations for the crew. (4) Arrived in Dothan to discover there were no reservations for the crew and the hotel was sold out. Found rooms for the other crew-members - I spent the 4 hours on the ground on a roll-away in the hotel conference room.

LodgeX is a source of bafoonery and should be fired.

Our contract with them should be renegotiated with a liquidated damages clause; any time a crew-member gets to an overnight and LodgeX has screwed it up, the crew-members and the airline should get direct monetary compensation from LodgeX. Hurting their profit is the only way to get those idiots to perform compentently.

Rant over.

Lodge X has been great for XJT.
But we have a hotel committee......

The hell they have.

Lodge X slogan is you hotel wont be ready and it wont be anywhere near the city your aircraft RONs, you got a problem with that talk to your company cuz we just the messenger...DOGG

Skywest CAs you might want to get ready for some very long nights without hotels.

If you haven't figured it out.....THEY SUCK

Don't let the bedbugs bite!

I hope LodgeX isn't responsible for our OTH hotel choice. Crews are coming back from overnights there with bug bites. Ewww.

Latest resources

Back