• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest lifting seat locks???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's good for the folks in DEN, I've been sitting reserve here on the EMB for two months and not one flight...how many ways are there to say unsafe?

Let me get this right, you are upset that you have'nt had to work for 2 months. Hahaha..... you must be new.

Hard to believe things stagnated for DEN EMB. For a while there, we couldn't keep FOs for more than a few months. Heck, we even had good movement on the CA side of the house.

That's good for the folks in DEN, I've been sitting reserve here on the EMB for two months and not one flight...how many ways are there to say unsafe?

I can only imagine. I take a week off for vacation and I tell the guy I'm flying with to watch what I'm doing.

Hard to believe things stagnated for DEN EMB. For a while there, we couldn't keep FOs for more than a few months. Heck, we even had good movement on the CA side of the house.

The captain list seems to be moving quicker than the FO list. I guess the senior FO's are waiting to transition until after December.

You flying a real plane yet, or still training?

fastback,

I managed to get the CRJ-1200! We finished systems training on Wednesday. Fixed-base SIM starts next Thursday and I should be done with all SIM training on December 23. I'll probably get the holidays off before starting OE in January.

Hope all is going well for you at DEN.

Mookie,

Yes, you may get credit for coming up with the "CRJ-1200"!

Why all the hate? :)
Is it the SEA base or the holidays off? ...or both?

Baze,

From my favorite Pizza Hut Ad years ago:

Jerry Jones: "So Deion, will it be $10 million or $15 million."
Deion Sanders: "Boeff!!!"

How often does the CRj 1200 go to PVR, SJD, ZIH, MZN, and soon OGG??

(still jealous...)
Mookie

Latest resources

Back