• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest lifting seat locks???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where did you get your information about the lift of the 1 year seat lock?

The company has posted nothing about this.

You can verify whether or not this is true by seeing who the junior guy awarded transition is then looking up the date of hire. Not saying either way (don't know) but the ionformation is available to you as a SkyWest employee.

Where did you get your information about the lift of the 1 year seat lock?

The company has posted nothing about this.

They don't post anything saying that. Guys that were hired in may into the bro just got a dec 11th RJ class. Wait and look at the new awards when they updated it. You will see.

I cant believe people actually care about this.....but yes it's true....OMG!!!!
Had two 6-7 month bro dudes in my rj class last month. Everyone can settle down now.

you also have to realize that sometimes the award and the actual class date maybe a month or more apart......so it might appear that someone got the transition award in 10 months, but they might not be starting class until their year is up. In the end it doesn't matter........and I definitely wouldn't plan anything based on the lock being sometimes lifted.....

With those transitions they bro hiring is still slowing? The class Camielle told me was only 8 peolple on January 8. Wiht the transitions there could be more. Anyone have any ideas of other class dates??? Thanks.

I can confirm it. I started in the Bro on march 13th, and started transition class on the 20th of November. 8 months and 7 days

I called them last week and they said there was no official class date yet for the guys in the Brasilia pool. They told me to expect sometime in February. I was going to try to get into the January class.

All depends on need and availability, if it benefits the company and the pilot seat locks have been released.

:rolleyes:Well you confirmed it....even on a HOLIDAY you are still a D!CK!!!

What the matter Tomclit, drug stores closed and you ran out of Midol? Poor little gash.....

Latest resources

Back