• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Job Fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was just as much on subject as your stupid comment to someone who had an honest question about what to expect at the Skywest interview. Why did you need to bring politics into this thread.... because Jerry is spanking ALPA?

If I could transport my seniority, I would be over there having a double serving of the SGU Kool Aid... tastes much better than the Herndon juice....

The subject Texx, was what to expect on the interview.... would you like to address that question, or continue to cry about how Skywest is beating ALPA.... and badly I might add....

Go back to the S5 in ATL thread and whine some more about how the E170s are slowing you down.....

Transport your lousy leadership with you---QUITTER!

Transport your lousy leadership with you---QUITTER!

Not a quitter, just a realist....... how's the leadership from Herndon Speedtape? How's that Brand Scope working for all of us? Let me know how it's going....

Group interview is the easiest way to get a real interview. You will do HR, a written test or two and some aircraft questions.

I was told that it is strictly HR and you do the written exam/sim eval when you get to SLC....... is that right?

Oh yeah, BTW...thanks everyone!

yea thats right, but you should already be studying for the other stuff by now. About 3 solid weeks of studying should be enough.

Oh yeah, Ive been studying my A$$ off! Jeps, weather, aerodynamics, Regs, etc. Im also getting some Frasca sim time here at my local airport.

Not a quitter, just a realist....... how's the leadership from Herndon Speedtape? How's that Brand Scope working for all of us? Let me know how it's going....

Looks like he hijacked the thread just like he does on the ALPA boards.

Looks like he hijacked the thread just like he does on the ALPA boards.

Looks like you just swapped out your "Texx" screename for your "www" screename.....

Latest resources

Back