Skywest Jet Class Jan 06'???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

superjet

I was hanging out at DEN today and a couple of Jet Capt. said people getting called for classes in Jan., anybody know anything. Probably just scuttlebutt.

Do you know what the junior bases are? I know ORD is one, but can you get SLC or DEN out of class? and how senior is LAX (i knowits only a reserve base)?

lax is pretty senior on the jet, pretty junior on the 120.........slc or den can be had fairly quickly for the jet, not so easy on the brasildo....:pimp:

Class Date?

Has anyone out there actually gotten a call for a class date? I was told that I was number 18 in the pool, and would be in the first class, whenever that happens. So far, I haven't heard anything.

I'm #15 in the CRJ pool, so I will be there with you whenever that is :) I have yet to hear anything though, and I have very very good hookups on the inside.

Sub Sonic said:
I'm #15 in the CRJ pool, so I will be there with you whenever that is :) I have yet to hear anything though, and I have very very good hookups on the inside.

Are you Pedro's Cousins with the sweet hookups?

Sub Sonic said:

Your hookups told me that they don't even like you.

Latest resources

Back