• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest is SWA new regional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWAPA pilots frequently suffer from dissociative disorder.

Look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_disorder

How is the code share with Volaris and WestJet working out?

Dude,

You are picking parts of my posts. The one two above the one you chose said no DOMESTIC codeshare whatsoever. Since I said it once it was not worth saying again.

And the Volaris and Westjet codeshares are working GREAT. Neither one of them has turned a blade with a Southwest customer onboard. The ATA codeshare was last contract. The new contract is VERY clear.

Sorry bud. Do your homework.

Gup

Luckytohaveajob is a little RJ flyboy who shoots his trap off like a dog barks at a moving tree leaf. Anything to get attention in his little pathetic RJ life. He's hit the super-jealous button now that he realizes he can't get on with ATN or SWA.

The B-717 will dominate ya there kid. LNAV,VNAV,RNAV; it handles all of them with ease... and soon to be RNP too.

You just make sure you stay away from that prohibited area on the banks of the Potomac river lest you want to add 1 more FAA violation to your list....which is exactly why you sir are...lucky-to-have-a-job. Tool.

Hey dude- could you not quote me in your signature anymore?

Dude,

And the Volaris and Westjet codeshares are working GREAT.

Do you homework.

Gup

History is no indication of what is coming. The current contract prohibits allowed in the new contract. But the new contract is what is going to matter and it will be signed sooner than you think.

Code share is what legacies do.

And if you looked at my profile you would see I do not fly RJ's.

And you will soon learn what Lucky to Have A Job is after the future happens.

SWA will furlough.

And if you looked at my profile you would see I do not fly RJ's.

And you will soon learn what Lucky to Have A Job is after the future happens.

SWA will furlough.
You have no profile. Just listing "Boeing" 3 times is not a profile. Shouldn't you be on the General Aviation board or something? What exactly is the job that you feel you are so lucky to have...C-172 Flight Instructor perhaps?

As for SWA furloughing, they have never done so in the past. They took extraordinary measures to not furlough after 9/11, to the tune of $20 Mil. I think it was, to protect their employees. But I am not going to speak for them. I'll let the SWA guys take it from here since you think you have the crystal ball to predict what SWA is going to do.

Why feed the troll guys? Just another hater

I'm gonna bid on whichever pays the best. Beers are on me! :beer:

To our new friends that have zero experience with the 717...it's horrible. You'll never want to bid it. It's way too automated for your liking. You'll hate the wide, quiet cockpit. I mean...the 737 is loud, but you get to go to FL410! That's...like sooooo awesome. Please, spare yourself the anguish and don't ever bid the "little 120,000lb RJ"!

Latest resources

Back