Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest is hiring again, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
propjockey said:
"Walking your stuff in" is often figurative speech for "recommendation from an internal source emailed to the right person."

And YES!! It is very helpful!!

Especially at SkyWest.....

I'm having someone walk a resume in this week, but I also applied online last fall. I notice it says the resume will kept on file and active for 3 months, but I have updated it several times since. However, It still shows my original application date after each update, which is now well over 6 mos. Does that mean it's still active, or should I restart a new resume? Anyone know?

11thHour said:
I'm having someone walk a resume in this week, but I also applied online last fall. I notice it says the resume will kept on file and active for 3 months, but I have updated it several times since. However, It still shows my original application date after each update, which is now well over 6 mos. Does that mean it's still active, or should I restart a new resume? Anyone know?
While I don't know exactly how those online apps are processed, it can't hurt to update it. The main thing is that you are having someone walk one in. That is always the best way. Good luck.

Detroitpilot22 said:
I got out of training in october, have moved up 120 numbers since then, march will be my first month with a line, I need 1500 more hours to upgrade, so a year and a half at the least. I have heard the SkyWest is a good company, but in my opinion, nothing beats quality of life. That's why it would be a tough decision. I just wish NWA would announce something so I could get a clue as to what is going on. One thing is for certian, I am going to go to the interview, nothing bad can happen from that. Do you commute to 9e?

yes I do.

Latest resources

Back