Skywest is buying ASA??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aircowboy

Just throwing this out there everyone is buzzing here at SkyWest with the news that the deal to buy ASA is almost complete. Our pay negociations have stalled out because our management is in Atlanta, even our president of our pilot organization confirmed this so my question is..... is the rumor mill producing the same amount info over there at ASA??? Does anyone have any info??

Believe it when you see it, never before.

Until then, why don't you be a good boy and not post internal information on public forums?

Just a thought.

P.S. to all at ASA: should this thing go down, the first beer is on me...

No waaayyyyy! I'm curious, I don't see Dave A. mentioning it anywhere on crewforums.com or thesapa.org????

We've heard rumblings about this for a couple of months, but everyone here is so tired of rumors that until our checks say Skywest we dont pay attention. I know alot of people would love some of your choice West Coast domiciles though. We all know that the pilots are always last to know.

OK, sorry. I see it now. Hmmmm? I don't like the sounds of this. And their talking about an integrated list. Not good! Not good at all!

Continental is buying Delta!

Delta is switching to Lemon Lime Coke!

Delta called GEICO, saved a fortune on their car insurance!

I'm not saying it won't happen, but until it's on the front of the AJC, I'm finished listening.

Any idea how this would impact an ASA new hire? I have about 3 friends about to go over there and they have absolutely no idea what's going on, they barely know that Delta is having financial difficulty (Losing BILLIONS!)

Then why are they coming here?

Either way, they will be a the bottom of someone's list. Nothing much changed....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back