Skywest Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave Benjamin said:
Oh my gosh. Fewer interview date choices? Poor guy. Do we need a group hug?

Gimme a break. An interview is a good thing. Who wants a bunch of choices though? All you should be focused on is the earliest possible interview date. I don't know what the class sizes are or the frequency but I think a lot of classes are happening. Interviewing later rather than earlier could be the difference of 60 or 100 seniority numbers. Seniority is everything. Starting later could mean waiting months longer to upgrade eventually. After I upgraded no other upgrade classes happened for about 6 months. Domicile choices and vacation slots all rely on seniority. If a furlough happens guess who goes first? I'm not in any way suggesting a furlough is possible but who knows about the future?

Blah blah blah.....this guy's a moron.

Hey as$wipe. What part of the post is incorrect?

Though by now you'd know something about seniority.

When you grow a pair and can use a real name to post we'll talk further.

Hey Dave,

thanks for the info, the fact that there were fewer interview dates wasn't a problem, it was the series of events that caught my attention. He was told interviews would be cancelled until further notice, then the next day he was offered an interview date again, but with not nearly as many options. It sounds like Skywest may be unsure as to how many pilots they need, and I didn't know if the Delta bankruptcy had to do with that.

I wouldn't read too much into the interview changes. SkyWest is probably the best positioned regional airline in the industry and the DAL bankruptcy will increase flying in the long run.

Dave Benjamin said:
Hey as$wipe. What part of the post is incorrect?

Though by now you'd know something about seniority.

When you grow a pair and can use a real name to post we'll talk further.

I'm not attacking what you posted (this time), I just think you're a moron. Using your real name......smart benji. You've damaged your rep by doing so, you arent credible, you lack decency, and you're an embarassment. Good luck to you though, you control your own destiny

pinkbush said:
I'm not attacking what you posted (this time), I just think you're a moron. Using your real name......smart benji. You've damaged your rep by doing so, you arent credible, you lack decency, and you're an embarassment. Good luck to you though, you control your own destiny
If I've damaged my credibility it would have been due to posting incorrect or false information.

Please show me an example of incorrect or false information.

I'd also be intrigued to see an example of an indecent post.

Hiding behind an alias throwing out insults is hardle credible. Take a look in the mirror before you make any more accusations.

If you can't do any of this than I invite you to enjoy a nice warm cup of STFU.

Viper, you're good people. I find your posts credible and of value. Dave on the other hand is ignorant. We'll just agree to disagree on this one. Thanks for your input.

Latest resources

Back