• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Interviewing daily??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah I call bs on that one Texx doubt you even work here.... wavit are those RJ classes going to be new hires or only transitions?

Keeping the e120s and it's no BS. Watch the newswire in a couple of days.

Great news if it's true. Although, it's not exactly like it was a quick phase out as it was. We had Uncle Dennis in the jump a few weeks ago--he said something about [X] (a substantial number) Bros being around in 2012. It wouldn't surprise me to see fuel prices slow the exit of the Bro even more.... Which is great news, because my upgrade bid will be in as soon as I hit the mins.

-Goose

How is it that interviews and classes are ongoing, when my buddy in the current Brazildo class called me from Fresno this morning to say that his class got furloughed today, right before sim? What the hell is going on over there? Anyone have a clue when he and his class might get called back?

How is it that interviews and classes are ongoing, when my buddy in the current Brazildo class called me from Fresno this morning to say that his class got furloughed today, right before sim? What the hell is going on over there? Anyone have a clue when he and his class might get called back?

Are you sure your buddy didn't just wash out?

Parking all Midwest aircraft starting at the end of August. Closing MKE base in Sept.

Midwest would have to file Chapter 7 for that to happen. Until they do, this news is false.

Midwest would have to file Chapter 7 for that to happen. Until they do, this news is false.

Or Chapter 11, or Midwest could negotiate with Skywest to break the deal (a la RAH-F9) before declaring ch. 11. Timmy already said in his letter to MidEx ALPA that they would be renegotiating with all their suppliers (SKYW, etc)

Or Chapter 11, or Midwest could negotiate with Skywest to break the deal (a la RAH-F9) before declaring ch. 11. Timmy already said in his letter to MidEx ALPA that they would be renegotiating with all their suppliers (SKYW, etc)

Well, I believe SkyWest would be a big part of their Chapter 11 restructuring, if that is the route they go. So, I guess we will have to wait to see.

First of all, the Bro is better than any airplane that you've ever flown.

Second, I find it very difficult to believe that the entire class got "furloughed." We are a whoppin' 3 deep for reserves in SLC on the FO side for July, and while I don't know the exact numbers for FAT, it can't be that much different. There's got to be some other kind of explanation, like your buddy just sucks at flying and is spreading mis-information, or the the NASCAR guys need the sim, or there wasn't hotel space, or that the diner by the hotel (I forget the name) ran out of steak. Those are all plausible scenarios.

-Goose

I'm going with the steak scenario, myself.

Latest resources

Back