• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Interviewing daily??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, as far as I know. Jet classes will be resuming at the end of the month and Brasilia classes never stopped. I think I've come to believe that as long as jet classes are running, the Brasilia will always be understaffed, at least on the FO side. It's great for my job security and my paycheck, but I sure wish I could drop a trip here and there on Sked+, which has been nearly impossible for most of my time here at SKW (about a year).

Let me know if you have any other questions. I don't work in the training department, so I'm just going off the "common knowledge" within the company, but hopefully I can help out somehow.

-Goose

Last edited:
talked with a guy doing interviews. No interviews at all in July even for the BRO. All the interviewers had their schedules changed reflecting the no interviews. Training dept will be shut down again with maybe some bro classes in the distant future. No RJ classes anytime soon and over 100 in the pool. Man I hate being Jr. here but it could be much much worse.

No RJ classes anytime soon and over 100 in the pool. Man I hate being Jr. here but it could be much much worse.

Are you talking RJ classes for new hires? Because I moved up 6 numbers in domicile seniority in the Bro for July, and that's definitely not due to attrition.

-Goose

they had a few transition classes...but I think they are done for a bit with that as well...that's what I was told at least.

A friend of mine had an interview today thats why I asked. I had no idea they were still interviewing. Not sure about jumping ship. Wish I would of went there a year ago tho.

A friend of mine had an interview today thats why I asked. I had no idea they were still interviewing. Not sure about jumping ship. Wish I would of went there a year ago tho.

June and July Rj class still on. Aug cancelled due to limited hotel rooms available and nothing else. Resuming RJ classes in Sept.

Latest resources

Back