Skywest Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

l-ron

I am looking for the gouge for the written test. I have already tried aviationinterviews.com and do not see it. Little help here

l-ron said:
I am looking for the gouge for the written test. I have already tried aviationinterviews.com and do not see it. Little help here

Go to Barnes & Noble and get the study guide for "Officer's Candidate Test". Go through the mechanical aptitude section very carefully and make sure you understand the answers.

To give you more than that over the web could be a costly mistake for the person supplying the information.

Good luck.

GP

They don't correct the test and give it back to you, so any specific information about the test may or may not be correct anyways. As mentioned by others the test is similar to those on the Officer Canidate tests.

Weasil said:
are they still hiring into the 700 for an ORD base?

We don't separate the -200 and -700. If you were to get ORD, which is very likely, you would fly the -200 or -700 depending on what schedule you got for the month. I think about 3/4 of the flying out of ORD is -700, so you'd fly that most of the time.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not concerned about the a/c .... I would just like to be based in my hometown of ORD.

Latest resources

Back