Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Halo_RJdriver said:
Here is a good one for you Standby....

How do you feel making $0.00 for 2-2/12 months?

You are aware you will not make a nickel until IOE.

The guy comes on here to ask a question and some dork has to come in and write something like this. Worry about yourself.

KO fruitpie don't get so sensitive........
There is more to an interview than a pissing contest about turbines, props and hydraulics.

This board is a board of opinions so go tell your boyfriend what to do not me.

Halo_RJdriver said:
KO fruitpie don't get so sensitive........
There is more to an interview than a pissing contest about turbines, props and hydraulics.

This board is a board of opinions so go tell your boyfriend what to do not me.

Dont deny the fact that YOU are my boyfriend...Why dont you come out of the closet already you sissy!

Last edited:
Halo_RJdriver said:

Standy- Don't feel so bad about pay. It does suck but if you can make it through first year you'll be fine. I'm in the bro for seniority, but had I been in the RJ, My check last month would have been $35/hr x 63.30 hours (two weeks) + per diem = $2565.50
Not too bad. albiet that I did work an extra trip for that month.

ko your closet is already full of sissy's!!! Go flirt with your boyfriend instead me. you take it in the A$$ pound for pound. Champion of the world must have a sore pu$$y

Halo_RJdriver said:

hmm.... $0.00 for 8 weeks for a gauranteed job or 2 weeks vacation/user time taken plus $8000 for a type rating for the chance of a job....

I really don't know what's worse!

oh you must be getting a stiffy already clear right...........keep de-valuing the industry until you and me are considered as valuable as a truck driver or bus driver

With the maturity you show in your posts, I already think far less of you than a truck driver or bus driver.

Dave Benjamin said:
Unrelated to drawing pretty pictures but I'd suggest you be able to answer any question that starts with "When can you descend/leave MDA/leave DA, etc. And be sure you really know the definition of FAF as it pertains to both precision and non-precision approaches. I have nothing to do with interviews anywhere at any airline but I think those questions are fair game.
I'd also suggest being comfortable with anything and everything that you might see on a Jepp plate or lo-alt chart.

Second that. After drawing a picture of a turbine and answering turbine related questions, the interviewer broke out a low and high-altitude enroute chart, a Jepp plate, and proceeded to ask me what every symbol and notation meant.

Halo_RJdriver said:
ko your closet is already full of sissy's!!! Go flirt with your boyfriend instead me. you take it in the A$$ pound for pound. Champion of the world must have a sore pu$$y

Dorks like you crack me up at how fast you jump to argue with someone on the internet. I seriously get a kick out of it.

And by the way, Good luck on the SkyWest interview!!!!

Latest resources

Back