• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skywest interview, last week..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The EMB class starts September 4th. It took about a week for me to get my offer, and my packet came about a week prior to class. This was a year ago.

I just got back from SLC. My interview was Monday with 12 others. I think they filled the 21st class and are filling the EMB Sep 4th class.

W

Got mine today.. now i have to deal with stupid TSA.. they rejected the files that i uploaded because they were not the acceptable kind.. where in their website it says .tif is acceptable.. geeee

"yeah i'm also looking for info for the group interview in St. Louis. Kindof looking to rebound, and i hear the Skywest interview is one of the hardest interviews for Airlines out there."

that is true.... Good luck to all, it's a great place to work.

Mookie

Glad to see all of you guys joining us here. Good luck in training.

Mookie said:
"yeah i'm also looking for info for the group interview in St. Louis. Kindof looking to rebound, and i hear the Skywest interview is one of the hardest interviews for Airlines out there."

that is true.... Good luck to all, it's a great place to work.

Mookie
Horizon??????

Got the Fedex'd good new yesterday, which was 2 days after my interview. 120 class the 4th. Still havn't gotten the chance to read it yet cuz I just can't get enough of Memphis. Looking forward to meeting some new faces.

Latest resources

Back