• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skywest interview, last week..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did not go to a open house. I got an email inviting me to a group interview for FO's in SLC, aka the real interview. good luck

Terrain Terrain said:
One more question guys. I have asked this a couple times, but no one really has given me an answer. Next week there is a group interview in St. Louis. During this group interview will the ATP, and other written test be given out, or is this simply a meet and greet before the interview/sim in SLC. Thanks for the help, im just trying to prepare correctly, and dont want to look like a clown. Thanks for the insight/info.

The group interview is just a meet and greet, no tests. You will watch a video, hand in your resume and wait for your name to be called. From there you will do a one on one HR interview and hopefully be invited to SLC for the real deal.

Wear a suit and leave the clown nose at home. Or maybe wear it on second thought!

Good luck.

Terrain Terrain said:
thanks for the info, i have been trying to remember basic aerodynamics, and vfr weather mins and crap. kinda freaking out.

You'll need to remember more than that to get through the interview!

all for 19 bucks an hour.......you should be a barista instead I hear they pay 15 bucks an hour with 160 hours a month.....thats like second year pay

Terrain Terrain said:
thanks for the info, i have been trying to remember basic aerodynamics, and vfr weather mins and crap. kinda freaking out.

Might as well not even show up! Unless your just wanting to peak your head into the new hire flight attendant class down the hall. That I can understand

yeah i'm also looking for info for the group interview in St. Louis. Kindof looking to rebound, and i hear the Skywest interview is one of the hardest interviews for Airlines out there.

I interviewed the 2nd, was called the 4th with a job offer. Received my fedex package today.

Class is 21st, CRJ. I intend this to help some guys, not discourage those waiting. IIRC, the class for the EMB was in September, so they could just be taking their time since it's not a rush to ensure you can give a proper two weeks notice, IMO.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back