SkyWest Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
turbodriver said:
They Make You Pay For Your Fukking Jepps?????

What A Load Of $hit.

Ditto. Exactly why the airline pilot profession has collective bargaining. Hint, hint...

psysicx said:
Whats even more crazy is how many lawyers leave there job for a $20,000 a year regional job and are happy as clams.

Yep we have 3 or 4 of 'em.
I've only flown with one. Good stick and excellent conversationalist.

TURKISH said:
Mmm...19..02*75hrs a month= $1,4265/ 2 pay periods=713.25-taxes= about 550 bucks a month you complete pile of shlt. You may make a couple of extra bucks for per diem, but not much. Why don't you do the math before you get on here an tell me to read. You are another idiot who couldn't find a coherent though with both hands.

I earned $83,000 dollars on top of what I made as a new hire because I own a medical clinic with 6 docs and 7 office staff that I run while I am off from flying dlckhead.

You need to get laid! I would hate to fly with you! Stick with the doctor thing than, you sound like a pompous pri*k anyway. We all start somewhere and if you dont like it go post on the "majors" and leave us alone! Negative bastard!

i have an idea...apply at ASA (the other skywest). You can be based in SLC...get paid the same 19.02...not pay for your JEPPS...and end up working for SKYWEST in a year whether you wanted or not : ) (could not resist)

Spinplate said:
You need to get laid! I would hate to fly with you! Stick with the doctor thing than, you sound like a pompous pri*k anyway. We all start somewhere and if you dont like it go post on the "majors" and leave us alone! Negative bastard!

Oh geez. Look who's talking again. Mr. Know It All with no airline experience. Do you ever post anything worth reading that doesn't involve bashing others? How old are you anyways? I'm curious.

Last edited:
"i have an idea...apply at ASA (the other skywest). You can be based in SLC...get paid the same 19.02...not pay for your JEPPS...and end up working for SKYWEST in a year whether you wanted or not : ) (could not resist)"

But be 2000 numbers below someone hired at SkyWest at the same time.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

RP170 said:
Oh geez. Look who's talking again. Mr. Know It All with no airline experience. Do you ever post anything worth reading that doesn't involve bashing others? How old are you anyways? I'm curious.

RP, Just give it up man! All you do is follow my posts and talk crap yourself! Sticking up for something and bashing are different. I hate it when ppl like you post all over the place like you have been through "the torture" for years and years and you know whats best for everyone else! Only a small % can even say congrats anymore to a new hire!

Latest resources

Back