• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest hiring 16 First Officers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually NO we did not have any people in class before they canceled the class... Now they did cancel the class less than a week before it was to start but again it wasnt like they were a week or so into class before it was canceled...

I hope it goes EMB poolies first then go to ASA or ual furloughs.. then open hiring

Correct. We were good on the deal until we took these last 14 700's.

It also states that any UAL pilot the subsequently quits will be replaced by another eligible furloughed pilot as new hire positions become available in the normal course of business.

This agreement is total BS. This sounds like a one way flow to me...who came up with this crap!

Maybe if SKYW pilots had acted as part of the team, and voted ALPA in, they would have something better. As things are, they have no say at all.

-Oh well-You guys saved 2%..... Buy a new skateboard to go with yer spikey hair and I-Pod.
-Congrats.

Maybe if SKYW pilots had acted as part of the team, and voted ALPA in, they would have something better. As things are, they have no say at all.

-Oh well-You guys saved 2%..... Buy a new skateboard to go with yer spikey hair and I-Pod.
-Congrats.

It's not flow back. They come in at the BOTTOM of the seniority list. Last time they got 2nd year pay to start, the difference was supposedly paid by United.

-Congrats.

You can re-interview after 6 months, make sure to re-apply....

This agreement is total BS. This sounds like a one way flow to me...who came up with this crap!

It wasn't an agreement. It was a condition handed down by UAL as part their feed contracts. All UAX carriers have the same thing I believe, unless they have a very old contract.

And they come in at the bottom of this list, as FO's. No left seat, no super seniority so it shouldn't really matter to the SKW pilots...unless you are trying to get somebody a job there.

Latest resources

Back