• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Had Made Hostile $3.50/Share Bid For ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think SkyW Inc. will be lucky to get it that cheap. Stock is soaring now, as you said, there's blood in the water! We'll see.

Trojan

Wonder how much stock Skywest, Inc., may have had in XJet before they made this offer? That's one way to make some money! Own the stock, make the offer, watch the stock price increase, then sell at a profit. It was done many times in the late 80's by Marvin Davis, Ichan, and some of the other profit takers!

Wonder how much stock Skywest, Inc., may have had in XJet before they made this offer? That's one way to make some money! Own the stock, make the offer, watch the stock price increase, then sell at a profit. It was done many times in the late 80's by Marvin Davis, Ichan, and some of the other profit takers!

The SEC would be all over that faster than the drop in MESA's Stock!

Somewhere between 0% and 3.51% (my money is on 0%)
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=XJT

Where are all the folks who said this would never happen because "the last thing Skywest need is more 50 seaters."

NOTE TO SELF: Pilots don't know dick about this sort of thing

Where are all the folks who said this would never happen because "the last thing Skywest need is more 50 seaters."

NOTE TO SELF: Pilots don't know dick about this sort of thing

1. When someone makes an absolute statement, don't believe them!

2. If the price is right, anything is for purchase or for sale!

7700 strong. ALPA ASA/XJet starts a single list petition. A vote for representation (if ALPA wins or not I do not care). ONE LIST, relative seniority, and good fences.

7700 strong. ALPA ASA/XJet starts a single list petition. A vote for representation (if ALPA wins or not I do not care). ONE LIST, relative seniority, and good fences.
A very good point

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back