• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest flying more planes for Midwest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
do they issue the "special heaven sent underwear" at skywest as part of the uniform? have they endorsed mitt romney yet for president?
Mine have skid marks!

Gee, I don't know. Do you suppose they do at Jet Blue?

I suppose you think this is funny, but WTF does that have to do with anything?

nothing, but anytime someone says neeleman or atkin are "smart" or "genius" then you can simply state that they believe in this crap. and they literally believe it's there to hold in the crap.

A couple of Skywest mechs did actually get into a bit oftrouble recently for acting like a$$holes on the ground freq while taxiing from hgr to the gate. Overheard their conversation while I was doing ground runs in the GRE. It's never a good sign when your asked for your a/c tail # and then told to contact airport ops when you get to the gate.

The surveys dont ask whos airplane you were on. You are right, most pax have no clue. It asks if you were satisfied with the service. SkyWest coded flights havve a higher customer satifaction rating. I think it means a lot! I know MidWest pays close attention to it.

If every airline out there had the FA hiring standards Skywest does, customers would be more satisfied...

I think you are hinting that they are good looking, but I have to agree with your statement. I have yet to see a regional airline with overall high quality FA's like we have. Don't get me wrong, they're all pretty much crazy. But ours are better than most.

Just wondering...did any of the Skywest crews (or mechanics for that matter) pick up and move to MKE? Is MKE just a stepping stone to another dom as they build seniority? Just wondering since it's such a small operation.

Also, any additional info on the mechs and what went down?

Whats the story with the supposed 4th codeshare rumor that is going around about SkyWest? Who is the rumored carrier?

Whats the story with the supposed 4th codeshare rumor that is going around about SkyWest? Who is the rumored carrier?

CRJ-1000s for US Airways, based in PHX. Air Wisconsin would have secured that flying, but at the last minute our management withdrew their bid.

You heard it here first.

;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back