• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest flying more planes for Midwest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MKE has historically had a high amount of incursions. I believe it has to with the Dairy/Meat issue. Namely, when you're enjoying a tasty cheddarwurst, you don't give a da-yamn what kind of clearance you give. Cheese and brats, does it get any better?

Cheese, Brats and oh don't forget the Beer(after flying) and Polka!!!!!

P.S. SkyWest has scored higher than Skyway and even Midwest in the last couple Midwest Customer Care survey things... Customer satisfaction - something that really has increased since SkyWest started up.
Maybe you guys should fly the mainline stuff too...

I was always under the impression September was the magic month as well for an announcement. Wouldn't suprise me if they are holding off a bit til the TPG offer clears government approval or not. If they do get more airplanes I would think you will see more expansion out of MCI. There is so much potential down there that isn't being taken advantage of.

As far as the customer satisfaction survey's...don't take those too seriously. Joe Blow is totally ignorant to whether they are on a SkyWest or Skyway flight.

As far as the customer satisfaction survey's...don't take those too seriously. Joe Blow is totally ignorant to whether they are on a SkyWest or Skyway flight.

The surveys dont ask whos airplane you were on. You are right, most pax have no clue. It asks if you were satisfied with the service. SkyWest coded flights havve a higher customer satifaction rating. I think it means a lot! I know MidWest pays close attention to it.

Maybe you guys should fly the mainline stuff too...

Nah... If SkyWest became the mainline, there would be no good regionals to contract with. Ahh, well, maybe one... or two.

OOOOooooohhh. Whine away!

I know, I know. Stupid joke.

As for customer satisfaction not helping during a runway incursion. Very true. Not sure what that has to do with somebody not having a source when saying MKE now leads the nation in incursions because of SkyWest. But anywho. Anybody else want to fire away?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back